Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Best (Worst) Mass Shooter Ever - Dallas

Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior MemberPosts: 1,589 Senior Member
Today, a guy dressed up in a full Mall Ninja getup tried to shoot up the Federal Courthouse in Dallas.  He couldn’t even be bothered to tie his shoes correctly.  

Because of post-OKC concerns, the Courthouse is basically a fortress and is almost certainly the “hardest” public building in North Texas. Result, idiot boy didn’t even get inside the building and bled out in the parking lot across the street.  He was the only person injured.

As luck would have it, a photographer for the local paper caught the Mall Ninja shortly before his shoot out.

https://twitter.com/dallasnews/status/1140656385899814912

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    All's well that ends well.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,766 Senior Member
    edited June 2019 #3
    Old Marine tactic.

Aim way low. The dust cloud gives them pause, the ricochets hit 'em low center mass, and the rest take out their legs and bleed them out real quick.

Not fine marksmanship, but really effective.

Miami-Dade would have ended a lot more quickly had the target been the ankles instead of the body armor.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,922 Senior Member
    edited June 2019 #4
    Miami Dade didn't have body armor.
    I think there you're thinking North Hollywood. Incidentally the second shooter there was subdued after SWAT shot him in the legs.
    I'm just here for snark.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,746 Senior Member
    It's ok folks, he's mentally ill.

I'm just glad he wasn't wearin' the Special Boots.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Pfc S-bag didn't learn a lot in the army did he? Had to be part of the 10% club.
    I'm not sure but he may have been high scorer in his Call of Duty online circle.
    Go Riddance!
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,136 Senior Member

Cat people.  

We we should ban cats
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 1,589 Senior Member
    Spk said:

It was a virgin rebellion.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...pened-fire-federal-courthouse-downtown-dallas

Clyde posted frequently on Facebook, sharing political memes that made light of — among other things — incest and the Chernobyl nuclear accident. Several memes included Confederate flag imagery. 

One meme he shared referred to a “Chad rampage” vs. a “virgin shooting” — the Chad vs. virgin trope is a common “incel” meme, which is short for “involuntary celibate.” The meme contrasted how two men — a "Chad" and a "virgin" — would go about carrying out a shooting. 

In the memes, "Chads" are strong men who can attract women, unlike weaker "virgins."

The term “incels” usually refers to an online community of men who blame women for not having sex with them. In some cases, the internet subculture makes its way offline, such as when a man killed 10 people after he drove into a crowd in Toronto last year and pledged allegiance to the “incel rebellion.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,164 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Pfc S-bag didn't learn a lot in the army did he? Had to be part of the 10% club.
    I'm not sure but he may have been high scorer in his Call of Duty online circle.
    Go Riddance!
    18 months in service....it's a good bet he has some bad paper following him around...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    One of life's losers bought an AR and a case of ammo and suited up for his first and final hurrah. He obviously did more research on how to obtain his gear than he did on what type of security a federal courthouse employs. He went to the front door, was repelled, and ran for his life - in slow motion - because all of the great nightmares take place in slow motion. Too slow, as it turns out.

So long, idiot - I hope every aspiring mass murderer has your level of intelligence and commitment. Nobody but your mother will weep for you, and most will never even mention your name. When the last ambitious reporter says it for the last time, you will cease to exist, or to have ever existed. Thanks for being too incompetent to destroy an innocent life.
    Spk said:

It was a virgin rebellion.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...pened-fire-federal-courthouse-downtown-dallas

Clyde posted frequently on Facebook, sharing political memes that made light of — among other things — incest and the Chernobyl nuclear accident. Several memes included Confederate flag imagery. 

One meme he shared referred to a “Chad rampage” vs. a “virgin shooting” — the Chad vs. virgin trope is a common “incel” meme, which is short for “involuntary celibate.” The meme contrasted how two men — a "Chad" and a "virgin" — would go about carrying out a shooting. 

In the memes, "Chads" are strong men who can attract women, unlike weaker "virgins."

The term “incels” usually refers to an online community of men who blame women for not having sex with them. In some cases, the internet subculture makes its way offline, such as when a man killed 10 people after he drove into a crowd in Toronto last year and pledged allegiance to the “incel rebellion.
    I think this guy just redefined what it means to be a loser. Calling him a loser is just insulting to the word "loser" and doesn't even come close to describing him.

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,766 Senior Member
    Miami Dade didn't have body armor.
    I think there you're thinking North Hollywood. Incidentally the second shooter there was subdued after SWAT shot him in the legs.
    You are correct. It was North Hollywood.

Seeing the video of that encounter,  I was like , "You're kidding? Saw him off at the feet. That's pretty basic". You can worry about his response after you render him immobile, which totally screws up his aim and initiative, and direct fire at other targets or finish off the previous if still a threat.

Don't shoot at the head...it moves too fast and erratically. Lower legs and feet......that's where it's at in a fast moving situation when the target is wearing body armor.

I could be wrong, but I figure the combined experience of the USMC pretty much over-rides my own uninitiated opinions, and given enough nerve, I'd go with them.

Mike

"Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull