Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

What The....

sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior MemberPosts: 1,933 Senior Member

Of course I know very well the "California Refugee" liberal Democrats took over Oregon politics in 1986 and have never looked back but this seems to be extreme commie fascism! Our idiot "Governess" Lil sister moonbeam Kate Brown (Jerry moonbeam CA)'s younger sister's plan is to have the Oregon state police arrest and return them. Somewhat difficult as they fled to Idaho where OSP has no jurisdiction. 

The Dems pulled something similar in 2001 but they are of course above the law! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oregon-gov-sends-police-after-gop-senators-who-fled-capitol/ar-AADaYwK

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/armed-militias-pledge-to-fight-for-fugitive-oregon-gop-lawmakers-at-any-cost/ar-AADex2q?li=BBnb7Kz

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,040 Senior Member
    The Lunacy is spreading!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 895 Senior Member
    The lunacy always spreads.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    When half of the legislature boycotts itself, you know that you are living in radical times.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,190 Senior Member
    The people, elected officials that will not let them vote on if they want something?  Who is crazier? 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,289 Senior Member
    Good for those Senators, beats getting something like the ACA shoved down your throat
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    “Send bachelors and be heavily armed...” Not a common statement from a state senator. I think I like him. 😉
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,396 Senior Member
    Fleeing across state lines to avoid capture is something you associate with the likes of Bonnie & Clyde, in 1934.

"We have crossed some strange boundary here.  The world has taken a turn for the surreal" - Tom Hanks, Saving Private Ryan
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    Funny, when this happened in Wisconsin as Walker and the Republicans were trying to pass Act 10, the Democrat state senators fled to Illinois... and were widely praised by the media.  

Weird, huh?
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Funny, when this happened in Wisconsin as Walker and the Republicans were trying to pass Act 10, the Democrat state senators fled to Illinois... and were widely praised by the media.  

Weird, huh?
    My cousin moved back to MN from Oregon and lasted about a year and then moved back to Oregon because MN was too conservative, nothings ever right unless they say it is right.