Home Main Category Clubhouse

Reloading with my grandkids

Gene LGene L Senior MemberPosts: 11,738 Senior Member
Both of them in my reloading room, the girl 8 and the boy 20.  They loaded 5 each of 8mm Mauser J, and I was surprised they picked it up so quick.  A great time was had by all. 
Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.

Replies

• AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    Good times.  My boy has been hanging out in the cave with me, and is fascinated by my Dillon 650.  He keeps wanting to load some ammo.  I told him today he has to potty train first, then we will work on reloading.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,092 Senior Member
    My eldest granddaughter used to help me load .45s from when she was about 6 till her teenage years. She knew all the steps, checked every piece of brass to make sure the primer was seated and ran my Lee turrent press as long as everything was set up. She even helped shoot up the ammo. She's 16 now and her teenage life has priority.

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood