Home Main Category Clubhouse

Earworms.....

2»

Replies

• Some_MookSome_Mook Posts: 600 Senior Member
    Bigslug said:
    Some_Mook said:

Anytime a tune from the Police comes on I must change the station within the first four beats.

Don't stand, don't stand so, don't stand so close to me..

OH, CRAP!!!   :s

RRRRRRRRRROXANNE. . . >:)
    Ha ha ha......

😳     bastard    😵
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee
    GunNut said:
    Some_Mook said:
    I have had an earworm for the last 27years and 14 days.  For the past 21 days it's been like "What are you going to do today? What are you going to do today?..."
    Wow that’s close.  I wake up to “What’s the game plan for the day.”.  Hummmmm....  Finishing touches on the plan to get away with murder? 🤣
    My boss told his wife "if I had killed you when I first thought about it,  I'd be out of prison by now...."
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 915 Senior Member
    The Wallflowers song One Headlight would be my worst for duration, and I couldn't work out what it was, couldn't remember lyrics, only the sound, finally the opening bars hummed to the wife over and over and she cracked what it was.

Pink Elephants on Parade from Dumbo is a killer too.
    "Technicolour pachyderms are really too much for me"

Queens of the Stone Age's If I Had a Tail is a regular.

I'm also the sort of twisted psychopath that subconsciously whistles and hums stuff and earworms other people.
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    Gila said:
    Gila said:
    Be glad it's not this one...

Yeah......I'm not clicking on that link.

Coward...  :D

Nope, not a coward, just smart enough to avoid torture.  My oldest daughter is a Disney fanatic and plays nothing but Disney songs all day long.....lucky for me she moved out and has her own apartment.  :D

Still not clicking on that link.....
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Nothing at the moment, but give it time.

Also, I don't recognize about 90% of the song titles that have been posted so far.  I'm getting too old for this crap.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,982 Senior Member
    Obla-Di, Obla-Da, life goes on BRAAAAA!!! Lala how the life goes on!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,887 Senior Member
    Nothing at the moment, but give it time.

Also, I don't recognize about 90% of the song titles that have been posted so far.  I'm getting too old for this crap.
    Just click on my sound track above.  You'll recognize it...  :D
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,748 Senior Member
    Amazing......Rhinestone Cowboy cleared me right up. :smile:

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • bklysenbklysen Member Posts: 509 Senior Member
    Some_Mook said:

My boss told his wife "if I had killed you when I first thought about it,  I'd be out of prison by now...."
    That is hilarious. You think I could get your boss's permission to re-use that?

bklysen said:
    Some_Mook said:

That is hilarious. You think I could get your boss's permission to re-use that?

And if the person you say that to doesn't appreciate the subtle humor, what will you say then to excuse yourself? 

"No no, it was Some Mook's BOSS that said that!  I was just telling you what he said!  Honest!!"
  • KMT2KMT2 Member Posts: 373 Member
    Billy Joel 
    52nd Street
    If you think OHSA is a little town in Wisconsin you may be in trouble!
    Peace is firing my guns or 60 feet below the surface of the water.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,907 Senior Member
    Amazing......Rhinestone Cowboy cleared me right up. :smile:

Mike
    Like I said, your welcome! Or not..... :D