Home Main Category General Firearms

Kel Tec KS7 mods question and direction

I just purchase a KS7 and am scouring the internet for suggestions for mods for it.  I purchase a Parchmayr decelerator pad for it already,  I was looking for something to hold shells on the stock of the gun, but I am seeing a lot of adhesive options I don't particularly care for.  
thanks for any direction.

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 23,550 Senior Member
    Pics?  I don’t know what that particular gun is. Yes, I will likely google it and see. But as stated before. 

$5 fine for staying you have a gun and not posting pics. We’re mostly guys. That means we are visually turned on. 😁
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Ok, I googled it. 

And I’m completely stumped. Might be better off asking these folks. 
    Starship Troopers

😎
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,809 Senior Member
    Somebody said, "I bet you can't possibly make the KSG worse..."  Kel Tec said, "hold my beer and watch this..."
    Jay said:
    Somebody said, "I bet you can't possibly make the KSG worse..."  Kel Tec said, "hold my beer and watch this..."
    🤣

Oh, and to the OP..........we’re not making fun of you. We’re just making fun. 
    All guns need love. Even the ugly ones. 😁
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,809 Senior Member
    Exactly...  Sometimes the ugly ones are the best ones.  They work harder...
  • BrazilianbatmanBrazilianbatman Posts: 52 Member
    hahahaha known from personal experience about the ugly ones. lol

no worries, I do not take offense! Im a HUGE arcade gun game fan, so How could I turn my back on this gun?! haha I wanted the KSG but couldn't find one lol
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,762 Senior Member
    Can't help with your question, but from your reply you'll be a welcome addition with the rest of us crazies!!
    I have handled the Keltec and it's an interesting shotgun. If I wanted an SG for self defense, it would be on the list. Can't imagine looking down the business end of one of those!!
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,071 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    🤣

Sez the man who runs a Glock.  :D

Zee said:
    🤣

one might say....these are....shots....fired. lol
    All in good fun.  :D  I can make fun of his ugly Glocks and he can make fun of me not being able to hit anything more than 10ft away.  Poking with stick animated emoticon

edited April 24 #12
    Zee said:
    🤣

Just doing my part. 😁

If I were that guy I would have both hands on the handlebars with that load on the back. :D
    All in good fun.  :D  I can make fun of his ugly Glocks and he can make fun of me not being able to hit anything more than 10ft away.  Poking with stick animated emoticon

hey man, he's just practicing social distancing in all phases of things. no need to make fun haha :D
    Yeah, Zee practices social distancing alright.  He starts with his targets 10 miles away and when that gets boring he moves the target out another few miles, puts down the Glock and picks up a rifle.
    Yeah, Zee practices social distancing alright.  He starts with his targets 10 miles away and when that gets boring he moves the target out another few miles, puts down the Glock and picks up a rifle.
    ooh next is a rifle for me.i think.
    What kind of rifle are you thinking?  I am more of a traditionalist, I go for walnut stocks, bolt actions and lever actions.  I have an obligatory AR-15 but one of those is enough for me, it doesn't come out of the safe very often.  I also have a VEPR-12 but managed to find one with wood furniture.  (That one is a hoot to shoot.)
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,762 Senior Member
    If I were that guy I would have both hands on the handlebars with that load on the back. :D
    Why bother??!! The front wheel will never touch the ground with that on the back!!😎
    Big Al1 said:
    Why bother??!! The front wheel will never touch the ground with that on the back!!😎

You do have a valid point.....but it's easier to keep the handlebars from coming up and hitting you in the face if you use both hands.
    What kind of rifle are you thinking?  I am more of a traditionalist, I go for walnut stocks, bolt actions and lever actions.  I have an obligatory AR-15 but one of those is enough for me, it doesn't come out of the safe very often.  I also have a VEPR-12 but managed to find one with wood furniture.  (That one is a hoot to shoot.)
    I am still a novice, so I was looking to go the AR route.  I have a 9mm, Scorpion, and the aforementioned space gun on the way.  I feel an AR will round out what I have for now.  MCX's are pretty sweet but idk. open to some suggestions as I am new to it all.
    I will say, living in California, may limit me on some things I am assuming. 
    I have stuff you can't even dream about owning in California...
    It's good to live in a free state!
    I have stuff you can't even dream about owning in California...
    It's good to live in a free state!
    damnit. now is a time that saying "we have Disneyland" isn't relevant :(
    haha, those look legit ! I'll just have to do what I can haha
    I will say, living in Hell, may limit me on some things I am assuming. 
    FIFY
    Zee said:
    FIFY
    haha. I appreciate the help! 
    edited April 24 #25

It really isn't relevant when I can say "I live in Florida.  We have Disney World......and fun firearms."   :D

It really isn't relevant when I can say "I live in Florida.  We have Disney World......and fun firearms."   :D
    you know what else you got in Florida? THAT B**CH CAROLE F'N BASKIN!
    Yeah, but she doesn't live near me and I don't watch the show. :D
    Zee said:
    FIFY
    haha. I appreciate the help! 
  • BamaakIIBamaakII Posts: 266 Member
    Alabama was supposed to host USC this year but those Cali pansies cancelled.  Didn't want to get the flu or something.