Home Main Category Clubhouse

The Wrong Missy on Netflix very funny

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 2,521 Senior Member
Sometimes I have to tell my wife alright I'll watch this movie, knowing it's something I would never watch on my own.  I can't stand David Spade movies, they're just stupid in my book.  Yeah I know there's probably some y'all like, this one was no different.

We watched the Wrong Missy last night.  It has a bunch of the former SNL cast in it.  I can't remember laughing as hard I did watching this movie.  My stomach hurt from laughing and my IQ register was losing IQ points the harder I laughed.  The language is very raunchy which just adds to the humor.  It's really a stupid movie, very stupid but the humor is great!  My wife and I found ourselves cracking up spur of the moment afterwards thinking of some scene.

Very funny!  Raunchy language! Mature scenes which would never happen in real life!  Did I say very funny!  Enjoy if you watch it!
Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,634 Senior Member
    Sometime a little brainless humor is what ya need to stay sane!! B)
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,801 Senior Member
    I liked the movie but my wife and I agreed to fast forward through a lot of the crazy girls early scenes.  Kind of like fingers on a chalk board to me.
    But all in all, funny if you are in the mood for something silly.
    That's all I got.

Paul