Home Main Category Clubhouse

This is a great watch.

JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,359 Senior Member
Talk about entertaining. The guy that created this video is a very creative and brilliant engineer who had a large part in the Mars Rover. He has other good videos but this was extremely satisfying to watch. I knew squirrels were acrobats but damn!

We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 

Replies

• DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    Further proof that Squirrels are reincarnated G.I.'s. 
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,800 Senior Member
    I acrobated one out of my cherry tree yesterday.  He didn't land gracefully, but it was very satisfying nonetheless.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    I posted this a couple of years ago but this thread is a great opportunity for a re-post:

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,244 Senior Member
    I am definitely not saying that anyone I know ever made a squirrel relocation device out of an automotive airbag.

that was a fun one to watch, though.  However, he has obviously never had squirrels tear up his attic.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,801 Senior Member
    Funny!
    I saw one where some guys used a water balloon launcher over some peanut bait.
    Talk about hang time. 😮
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 1,773 Senior Member
    You should check out some of his other videos as well.  I recommend the ones pertaining to package thefts for a good chuckle.
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,359 Senior Member
    mitdr774 said:
    You should check out some of his other videos as well.  I recommend the ones pertaining to package thefts for a good chuckle.
    Oh yeah, that ones great. You can actually feel the retribution....
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,600 Senior Member
    I don't understand the need some folks have to break out the "hard math" on a problem for which simple arithmetic will do:

WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee