Home Main Category

New sharp pokey things...

2Aman2Aman MemberPosts: 332 Member
The Kershaw Leek and Benchmade Griptilian with the 20cv steel came in the mail today 😀.
I am an idiot and thought the Leek was defective because it would not open until I saw the adjustable bar at the base.😬
Both blades came razor sharp and seem to be of excellent quality. Very happy with both of them. Thanks to you guys for the input on my decision to purchase these two. 

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    Awesome choices there!  Great pickups 👍
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    Thanks, very happy with both of them. The little Leek is cool as the other side of the pillow👍
    2Aman said:
    Thanks, very happy with both of them. The little Leek is cool as the other side of the pillow👍
    Love the color too!  Mine are just plain stainless.  I might need to add one of those to the collection.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

Its funny, opted for the blue because I keep my edc knives in my sock drawer and they are ALL black handled so it sticks out👍It looks great, I like it alot.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,966 Senior Member
    Thank you Ned. 
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,474 Senior Member
    The Leek handles take engraving nice, your name and # on it in case it gets lost, saying this as a dad with boys that have Leeks with their names on them.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Thank you, thats good to know, Perfect for a few Christmas gifts👍
    2Aman said:
    Its funny, opted for the blue because I keep my edc knives in my sock drawer and they are ALL black handled so it sticks out👍It looks great, I like it alot.

It looks great!  I might have to pick some up for Christmas gifts!

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,474 Senior Member
    Watch https://www.smkw.com/ and check their daily "flash sales" there will be all sorts of Leeks in different steel and colors, there will be a deal eventually.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    GunNut said:
    2Aman said:

It looks great!  I might have to pick some up for Christmas gifts!
    Such a versatile grind. A great knife for most occasions. The little Leek is quickly becoming a favorite!