Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Chipping - and I don't mean golf.

DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 540 Senior Member
With hints about going to a cashless society, especially in light of the Covid19 virus, this (RFID Chips) is TRULY terrifying! 

 


Replies

  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,515 Senior Member
    Won't happen. Here's why. Crime pays. In the form of private security, corrections, etc..

    Of course all our corporate heroes can continue to rape, pillage, and plunder without cash. But elimination of street crime would be stepping on a lot of toes.....
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,771 Senior Member
    Criminals won't be saying, "Hand over your wallet..." They'll just pull out a huge knife 😂

    Seriously though, this seems more like cattle tracking to me and there's a bit of Revelation 13:17 creepiness to it all. The picture does show a right hand.
    Just sayin 🤔
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,600 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Criminals won't be saying, "Hand over your wallet..." They'll just pull out a huge knife 😂

    Seriously though, this seems more like cattle tracking to me and there's a bit of Revelation 13:17 creepiness to it all. The picture does show a right hand.
    Just sayin 🤔
    I had to look it up, but you're spot on.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,110 Senior Member
    Makes more sense than a smartphone, I'll give it that.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 4,615 Senior Member
    Dumb (and WRONG) reports put out by folks that don’t have a clue and companies peddling old technology and picked up by news agencies looking for ratings through sci-fi shock...

    This tech is very 2000.  No one need a chip in their hands for recognition.  Biometrics and facial recognition (which by the way works with ANY part of your body) are so good that there is ZERO need for chips and all your financial info is in the cloud.  Your face or even your body walking towards a vending machine is all we need to to charge you for that coke...
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

    General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,476 Senior Member
    Sounds like the project Bill Gates has been working on over seas.  Just think of the things they can put in that chip to track you and what you do.  Bad enough Alexa eavesdrops we do not need this inside of us
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,171 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Sounds like the project Bill Gates has been working on over seas.  Just think of the things they can put in that chip to track you and what you do.  Bad enough Alexa eavesdrops we do not need this inside of us
    Those 'smart TV's' also eavesdrop on you, too. And some of those 'smart' alarm systems do the same thing, as in the video can be accessed by LE agencies, both city, state, and Fed. Every government body seems to be eavesdropping on ya, and YOU'RE paying for the privilege.  :)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 540 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    Dumb (and WRONG) reports put out by folks that don’t have a clue and companies peddling old technology and picked up by news agencies looking for ratings through sci-fi shock...

    This tech is very 2000.  No one need a chip in their hands for recognition.  Biometrics and facial recognition (which by the way works with ANY part of your body) are so good that there is ZERO need for chips and all your financial info is in the cloud.  Your face or even your body walking towards a vending machine is all we need to to charge you for that coke...
    Have to disagree. Facial recognition can be easily defeated. Chipping is already being done for Fido and Fluffy as well as people - on volunteer basis. Yeah, it might be 2000 era  'sci-fi shock' and all but it's definitely coming as we inch ever closer to a cashless society. Plus, credit cards with magnetic swipes were developed way back in the 60s and we're still using them today nearly 60 years later. Even our DL's have magnetic swipes although both the CC and DL has been pretty much replaced by the chip. Never underestimate the governments thirst for control of the masses.
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 305 Member
    Someone above mentioned the Book of Revelation. Theyre right. Too close for my comfort.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,515 Senior Member
    Its all in the minutia of interpretation.

    Is a binary code the number of a man? Perhaps a subject best left alone on the board. But one of certain intrigue for those disposed towards biblical study.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,771 Senior Member
    01000100 01100101 01110000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000
    😁

    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 6,491 Senior Member
    This reminds me.....I'm out of Ruffles......

    Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,285 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    01000100 01100101 01110000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000
    😁

    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    That's all I got.

    Paul
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,110 Senior Member
    I am *so* not going to decode that.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,244 Senior Member
    It says, "Ruffles have ridges."

  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,171 Senior Member
    Depends on the man.
    I guess...............
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,771 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Depends on the man.
    I guess...............

    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement