Home Main Category General Firearms

Coffee in the wild.

2»

Replies

• MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,801 Senior Member
    I have a great spot we could go in September.  Bonus would be, you can all help me pack out my elk 
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 6,778 Senior Member
    That's a bonus?  LOL.
    Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    Early, 

You wanna see some moose? I can show you some moose REAL close up

Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,831 Senior Member
    I’ve been about that close to a couple in the grand lake area. The bulls could care less, the cows were scary!!!
    That's a bonus?  LOL.
    Mike
    I didn't say for who
    A few of those bulls are from there camp me and Six-Gun shared.  Like, literally from the camp.  When we hunted there,  no moose.  In a matter of a couple years, moose EVERYWHERE.  The smaller bull actually bedded right next to my camp every night.  If I could post videos I have some fights and some road crossings literally just a few feet in front of me.  
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,748 Senior Member
    Heck yea I want to see them. I'd have mixed feelings about shooting one. I was always a bit overwhelmed when I stood over a dead elk that needed transport.........
    Nice pictures!
    edited June 22 #39
    When I was hunting 4th rifle last year with my dad,  we took a drive up to this area so I could show him where I have been hunting.  The big bull and 2 cows were still up there in the middle of November.  They're resident now.  

It's a great camping spot, if you ever want directions just pm me. Gorgeous country on the continental divide
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,290 Senior Member
    My percolator is a blue enamel one. No matter what coffee you put in it, if its out in the field its good coffee.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.