Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,110 Senior Member
    One more time: Get the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,515 Senior Member
    I don't think its a big deal. There's plenty of hard evidence of Antifas illegal and harmful activities. The UN is really less than a paper tiger.
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    zorba said:
    One more time: Get the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US.
    Exactly
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,476 Senior Member
    I don't think its a big deal. There's plenty of hard evidence of Antifas illegal and harmful activities. The UN is really less than a paper tiger.
    To people that think like us, Yes.  To Snowflakes, Democrats, Sheeple, they are thought of as the keepers of the world.  
    The UN is nothing but a drain on New York. They park where they desire and do not pay, they don't pay their bills to the point many vendors will no longer do business with them after they ignored paying their tab.  
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,262 Senior Member
    Maybe the ANTIFA folks will start wearing blue helmets......
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 4,615 Senior Member
    The UN is not a paper tiger.  It’s an organization dedicated to the advancement of world control by the elites and doing a fine job of it...

Antifa is an extremely well funded and organized global organization that has already made huge inroads in many countries in Europe where it acts as an arm of the left wing governments with little/no accountability to the law.

Both organizations want you to continue underestimating them.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

Do you have any supportive information of that???

From what I've seen. Human rights atrocities happen all over the globe, particularly in Africa, and the UN is virtually unresponsive.

Nor have I seen any spokes people for Antifa given air time or credible editorial anywhere.

Im not saying their alleged power is a false premise. It does seem to be at least below my radar.
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    GunNut said:
    The UN is not a paper tiger.  It’s an organization dedicated to the advancement of world control by the elites and doing a fine job of it...

Antifa is an extremely well funded and organized global organization that has already made huge inroads in many countries in Europe where it acts as an arm of the left wing governments with little/no accountability to the law.

Both organizations want you to continue underestimating them.
    Couldn’t agree more👍
    Do you have any supportive information of that???

From what I've seen. Human rights atrocities happen all over the globe, particularly in Africa, and the UN is virtually unresponsive.

Nor have I seen any spokes people for Antifa given air time or credible editorial anywhere.

Im not saying their alleged power is a false premise. It does seem to be at least below my radar.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

https://theconversation.com/what-or-who-is-antifa-140147

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_United_Nations
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Thankyou Diver43..
    Very interesting.
    Measuring the actual power of Antifa seems illusive. As does the actual power of the UN.. At least with the UN., their actions can be readily monitored. Without exact amounts of money, its accurate source, or an accurate accounting of specific action. Professed alarm might be interpreted as mantra. Not that Im disputing the potential threat. Im only viewing the alarm with cautious scepticism.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 4,615 Senior Member
    Thankyou Diver43..
    Very interesting.
    Measuring the actual power of Antifa seems illusive. As does the actual power of the UN.. At least with the UN., their actions can be readily monitored. Without exact amounts of money, its accurate source, or an accurate accounting of specific action. Professed alarm might be interpreted as mantra. Not that Im disputing the potential threat. Im only viewing the alarm with cautious scepticism.
    There is no way anyone can measure the TRUE actions of the UN or Antifa.  That is by design.  When something appears inept and unorganized....  BEWARE...

I still have a lot of friends in Europe.  I speak to them all the time and get the insider story of what truly going on from their perspective.  Germany in general is very troubling right now.  Antifa locally is very close to the Brown Shirts of old.  Speak or act against the establishment and they show up at your door.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 6,491 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    Thankyou Diver43..
    Very interesting.
    There is no way anyone can measure the TRUE actions of the UN or Antifa.  That is by design.  When something appears inept and unorganized....  BEWARE...

I still have a lot of friends in Europe.  I speak to them all the time and get the insider story of what truly going on from their perspective.  Germany in general is very troubling right now.  Antifa locally is very close to the Brown Shirts of old.  Speak or act against the establishment and they show up at your door.
    Personally, I'm all for refunding the police.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    GunNut said:
    Thankyou Diver43..
    Very interesting.

Now that the people of Germany have all but been disarmed AGAIN by there Government that seems to lean further left by the day, it is only a matter of time before history repeats itself.
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 305 Member
    They've allowed skinny jean, mask wearing, latte drinkers that haven't been out of their mothers basements in ages to take over a part of a city and we didn't even keep bumpstocks. I'd say its time to stop being nice guys that march on the capitol and then wind up picking up trash.