Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Lefts end game

2»

Replies

• DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 776 Senior Member
    edited July 4 #32
    FDR was called out as bad or worse than Cortez or Sanders.
    Lol! Nonsense.
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    Lol! Nonsense.
    I agree, I hate to wade into the political cesspool here. I really do but comparing a President of the United States, a four term President that led us, successfully until his death against the axis powers -  to a millennial IDIOT drama queen hate mongering pandering bartender from the bronx and that pot head burn out Sanders is just absolutely ridiculous.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Lol! Nonsense.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Franklin_D._Roosevelt
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    Where are the Wikipedia criticisms of the Idiot cortez or the Burnout sanders? 

• DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 776 Senior Member
    2Aman said:
    Lol! Nonsense.
    I agree, I hate to wade into the political cesspool here. I really do but comparing a President of the United States, a four term President that led us, successfully until his death against the axis powers -  to a millennial IDIOT drama queen hate mongering pandering bartender from the bronx and that pot head burn out Sanders is just absolutely ridiculous.
    Agree. Comparing FDR to Sanders or Cortez is like comparing Glenn Miller to Marilyn Manson.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,921 Senior Member
    2Aman said:
    Where are the Wikipedia criticisms of the Idiot cortez or the Burnout sanders? 

You will not find them. For the same reason SNOPES will say that things are true or false when you know fort fact the opposite is true.  Online information is engineered to say what the left wants it to
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Just a small add on:  They always say follow the money if you want to find the roots of corruption.  Ochs Sulzberger family - NY Times and foreign money, Ted Turner - founded CNN, Michael Bloomberg- there is so much that when you research, it all loops and really lists almost nothing.  Give it a try and try to find how he made Billions. Talk about re engineering the internet
    One article that helps explain the pitbull get Trump at all costs attitude of the NY Times
    https://www.futureofcapitalism.com/2016/11/understanding-why-the-new-york-times-was-so-anti

Ever wonder why so many super rich people are Democrats and lean far left?
    Look into how Dianne Feinstein's Husband made billions in land deals.  Try to find how Nancy Pelosi got so rich.    Don't get me wrong, members of both parties are cheaters, liars, and just right out nasty people.  But the Democratic party by far has ripped off the American people, down right sold out our Country for personal riches.  Forget the 10 percenters, we are talking about the 1 and 2 percenters here. Many of the names we don't recognize or have a hint of memory of hearing of them.  They rarely come up in a google search and facts about them are fuzzy or so down right crazy sounding that nobody believes them.

When your bored with nothing to do attempt to find some of these facts beyond a 10 second google search.  You may be surprised,  Covid-19 has kept me home a lot and I get bored with TV. Beaches, clubs, bars, events are shut down here, as Styx once said "I have too much time on my hands"
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Just a small add on:  They always say follow the money if you want to find the roots of corruption.  Ochs Sulzberger family - NY Times and foreign money, Ted Turner - founded CNN, Michael Bloomberg- there is so much that when you research, it all loops and really lists almost nothing.  Give it a try and try to find how he made Billions. Talk about re engineering the internet
    One article that helps explain the pitbull get Trump at all costs attitude of the NY Times
    https://www.futureofcapitalism.com/2016/11/understanding-why-the-new-york-times-was-so-anti

Ever wonder why so many super rich people are Democrats and lean far left?
    Look into how Dianne Feinstein's Husband made billions in land deals.  Try to find how Nancy Pelosi got so rich.    Don't get me wrong, members of both parties are cheaters, liars, and just right out nasty people.  But the Democratic party by far has ripped off the American people, down right sold out our Country for personal riches.  Forget the 10 percenters, we are talking about the 1 and 2 percenters here. Many of the names we don't recognize or have a hint of memory of hearing of them.  They rarely come up in a google search and facts about them are fuzzy or so down right crazy sounding that nobody believes them.

When your bored with nothing to do attempt to find some of these facts beyond a 10 second google search.  You may be surprised,  Covid-19 has kept me home a lot and I get bored with TV. Beaches, clubs, bars, events are shut down here, as Styx once said "I have too much time on my hands"
    I agree with most of this and have indicated as much. I can't link to my books. The abbreviated information online is all that's avaialable to link to.
    Yes, and I no longer believe most of the information found when researching online.
    It goes much deeper than I ever imagined.  I am the guy that would tell you where to find a tinfoil hat if you talked about it.  Now I keep a stock of heavy tinfoil in the cupboard.