Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Burger King's New Cringe Ad - It's cow farts I tell ya!

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Kind of funny how the huge herds of buffalo that used to roam the great plains were fine when it comes to their theories. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,939 Senior Member
    The guy with the cow was funny.  Other than that, I didn't think much of it.  I wonder if Great Thunberg wrote that little ditty.

What's next?  Gnu farts?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    So what's the plan? Genocide all the herbivores on the planet? 'Cowtalitic converters on the cow's 'exhaust system? I think somebody has been in the hash brownie stash again!

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    A retail meat seller hosting a commercial against cow meat? Unbelievable what the left-wing of this country is forcing businesses to do. That would be like Exxon/Mobil advertising for the use of windmills and solar power.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,150 Senior Member
    Not that I ever ate there, but I feel dumber from just watching that.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,660 Senior Member
    Exhibit "A" of the California lunacy spreading.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    BK has been hawking their meatless 'plant burger'. Oh! Wait! That would result in their customers contributing to the 'problem'.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,914 Senior Member
    Not that I ever ate there, but I feel dumber from just watching that.
    Exactly what I just said to the wife at the 30 second mark
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    sgtrock21 said:
    BK has been hawking their meatless 'plant burger'. Oh! Wait! That would result in their customers contributing to the 'problem'.

Because of health reasons I had to give up animal protein almost completely. I have had their "Impossible Whopper" a few times, and I find it to be not bad for a veggie burger. Almost makes me not miss the original so much.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,920 Senior Member
    Funny thing...every time I hear someone talk about "meatless" meat...they all say the same thing..."Not bad..." Not good or great...not bad tells me a lot...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,258 Senior Member
    The lost me years ago at "flame broiled".  Fried on hot iron 10,000% better.

I guess I'd prefer they de-methane their cows rather than to try feeding me soy patties, but yeah - - nothing in that ad made me want to run right out and buy one.

Been contemplating a bumper sticker that says "I kill my own meat, and it's GOOD"

WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Funny thing about plants is that they recycle those cow farts into plant food. It's on an approximate 10 year cycle and reaches equilibrium, so no harm, no foul. CO2 is on a 1000 year cycle, and plants gobble it up, too, for the carbon, and release the O2. Kind of like, without plants and CO2 we'd all be dead along with every form of life on this planet that needs O2 to survive. 
    And using kids to spew that garbage science is disgusting. All brainwashing is disgusting.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Jayhawker said:
    Funny thing...every time I hear someone talk about "meatless" meat...they all say the same thing..."Not bad..." Not good or great...not bad tells me a lot...
    For me, "not bad" is just a comparison expression. It means to me that it is better than I expect, but not quite as good as the original. I actually like them if you must know. Would I go back to eating the real thing if I could? Damn right, but I can't.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,920 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    For me, "not bad" is just a comparison expression. It means to me that it is better than I expect, but not quite as good as the original. I actually like them if you must know. Would I go back to eating the real thing if I could? Damn right, but I can't.
    Thought of you when I had a steak for supper....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jayhawker said:
    Thought of you when I had a steak for supper....
    Thanks a lot PAAAAALLL.....LOL I can have meat once a week, but I'm not going to waste my "meat day" on Burger King. I have steak on that one day, then back to the beans and rice.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT: