Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

I knew the news about protesters were false

2»

Replies

• JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 544 Senior Member
    Early, I actually really like you because you truly seem like a gentle soul everywhere around the forum but you have me extremely confused as of late with your views on current affairs. Im not sure if you're just misunderstood or you're misunderstanding. I honestly don't know who or what you side with.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    edited July 28 #33
    Im reluctant to comfirm my perceptions if I think they might be interpreted as siding with a side. Even if I do side with a side. If that makes sence. Siding contrasts with my contrary nature.

The mayor siding with the protesters is political. IMO protecting federal assets is a ruse for a political act. I may in fact be suppotive of it. But not without clearly acknowledging the ruse. 

Sometimes things I see bother me and Im not sure why. A discussion helps me sort it out. Eventually.
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 544 Senior Member
    Are you not in agreement with the All Lives Matter crowd? In other words, do you have disdain for the counter protesters, and if so, why?
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Im not partial to protesting in general. Either side. Nor am I against it.

I also recodnize that crime is not a protest. Its crime.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams