Home Main Category Clubhouse

Well boys we've come full circle.

JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 544 Senior Member
I'll cut to the chase. This guy has a YouTube channel about working on diesel trucks. He ordered fuel filters for an upcoming video about.........
Fuel filters. Imagine that. That earned him a visit by the feds. Start the video at 3:10 and be prepared to be pissed off.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    Goddess Mother, 10 minutes to convey 35 seconds of information!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 544 Senior Member
    I'd bet money that they're intercepting his trash in hopes of finding a filter with a hole in the top center. The sad part is that i worked with a guy that would puncture the top center of oil filters that screwed on horizontally so that the check valve inside would let the oil drain back into the block. Heaven forbid the alphabet boys see that.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,696 Senior Member
    Seems like since nobody cared that a bunch of middle eastern men were taking flying lessons and not caring much about the landing procedures parts some agencies are leaving no unturned pebble.....better safe than sorry?

Have seen some local dudes using the oil filters for their "alternative" features; at least in bolt action rimfires using subsonic ammo they are quite effective for the price, and quite decent in a 9mm PC also with subsonic loads.

Personally I find them useless for almost all normal civilian situations; in my book gunfire sound is at least ⅓ of the fun!
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Just so's we all understand...

Ain't nothin' "anonymous" on the internet.  

What you do may go unnoticed, but don't ever believe that it CAN'T be noticed.  That is a surefire path to lots of attention that you may not care for.  And, since Uncle WILL assume you're up to no good until you can prove you aren't, ANY attention is bad attention. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 776 Senior Member
    ...but we'll let communist rioting thugs take over and destroy our cities. 

• Some_MookSome_Mook Posts: 328 Member
    ...but we'll let communist rioting thugs take over and destroy our cities. 

As long as, for the most part, it started off peacefully.  
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee