Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

3.74 Million background checks according to FBI

pjames777pjames777 Senior MemberPosts: 1,421 Senior Member
Think Democrats coming after the 2A just became a bit more complicated this election year.  People are righteously concerned about the safety of their families with City Councils controlled by Democrats "defunding"  the police.  Hope their actions bite them hard in the ass.

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,911 Senior Member
    I'm hopeful that our 2A rights are more secure now. I do however, remain cautiously sceptical.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,377 Senior Member
    I have full classes for CCL certifications every week through October now and a waiting list.  PLUS Personal training of brand new gun owners during the week.  I’ve never seen anything like this...
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    And yet the proposed platform of the Democratic party this year is the most hard line anti-2A ever.....   If people are paying attention I think it will bite them, hard.
    I can tell you a lot of people have told me they have been hugely surprised about how much they have to do to get a gun, never mind a CCL.  Lots of “awakenings” by former liberals.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    I can tell you a lot of people have told me they have been hugely surprised about how much they have to do to get a gun, never mind a CCL.  Lots of “awakenings” by former liberals.
    Hopefully they will make the connection that they need to change their voting habits if they want anything to improve.....
    GunNut said:
    Hopefully they will make the connection that they need to change their voting habits if they want anything to improve.....
    Let’s just say I make sure they do...

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,395 Senior Member
    Well. . .as I've said before, I get a great deal of amusement out of the fact that, thanks to the banning efforts of Democrats spurring demand,  there are probably now 4-5 times as many AR-15's in circulation as the number of Garands we needed to take on both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan simultaneously.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Bigslug said:
    Well. . .as I've said before, I get a great deal of amusement out of the fact that, thanks to the banning efforts of Democrats spurring demand,  there are probably now 4-5 times as many AR-15's in circulation as the number of Garands we needed to take on both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan simultaneously.
    My buddy is selling them by the pallet at $200 over MSRP and he’s got a waiting list!!!