Home Main Category Clubhouse

If you didn't live where you do now...

13»

Replies

• 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 336 Member
    I’ve heard several military chopper pilots describe it like riding a unicycle in a 90mph wind.  I’ll take their word for it, I don’t want any part of being a pilot.  
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,904 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Its a hard call because im very weather dependant. It may sound silly to some, but the winter depresses me really bad. I hate being couped up. But then I loved the scenery, peace and low population of Alaska when the wife and I took our honeymoon there. All the warm weather places are either overpopulated or have terrible gun laws.
    Florida has terrible gun laws?
    Overpopulated. I wholey dislike sharing my world with others.
    True
    that is why we will be moving as soon as we retire, but our gun laws ain't bad
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,941 Senior Member
    edited August 18 #64
    Of I didn't live where I'm at now, I want to live 100 miles past where Jesus lost his sandles! :smiley:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,733 Senior Member
    1hogfan83 said:
    I’ve heard several military chopper pilots describe it like riding a unicycle in a 90mph wind.  I’ll take their word for it, I don’t want any part of being a pilot.  
    They must have been older pilots. We fly a lot faster now ;)
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski