Home Main Category Clubhouse

BigDan

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 11,310 Senior Member
Has anyone heard from or about BigDanS?

He has not been on here for a while now.
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,707 Senior Member
    He drops in on Facebook every once in a while.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,310 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    He drops in on Facebook every once in a while.
    I was hoping someone would say something like that.  One of his last posts on here mentioned that the Leukemia was acting up again
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    Ron, Its 7:15 PM Dan was on FB earlier, dont know what time,  said the power was out last night and its smoky, I know he and Kendra just took a trip around Oregon

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,310 Senior Member
    Thanks Jay
    Glad he is OK
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Dan's power was out yesterday because of the fires; said it had been out for 10 hours with no time given for restoring power. It's so smoky he and family are wearing masks to keep from breathing in the airborne particulate from the fires. Sky is orange out there from all the ash and sunlight trying to get through it. We messaged back and forth on Facebook a bit yesterday.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,032 Senior Member
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11