Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Pelosi - "Do as I say, not as I do." - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!

2»

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,333 Senior Member
    Do you realize that the person who is third in line with the nuclear launch codes was set up by a hair dresser?
    Thanks!  I’ll never sleep again... 😱
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,147 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    Do you realize that the person who is third in line with the nuclear launch codes was set up by a hair dresser?
    Thanks!  I’ll never sleep again... 😱
    Isn't it actually second?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 489 Member
    GunNut said:

Are you sure this is a photo of Nazi Pelosi? .... she looks less ugly than usual
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    GunNut said:

Are you sure this is a photo of Nazi Pelosi? .... she looks less ugly than usual
    Almost attractive!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TwinkleTwinkle Posts: 174 Member
    zorba said:
    My wife tells me that the owner of the salon is getting death threats, is going out of business, etc, etc.
    I heard that South Dakota governor Kristi Noem extended an invitation for her to move to SoDak!
    Gov. Kristi sure does warm the cockles of my old heart!  Wish I could move to her state.  It's where I was born and raised.

edited September 2020 #37
    And Nasty Nancy wants us all to believe that certain members of the government are immune to COVID?  She obviously had no fear of catching it, with her face unmasked.  Makes ya think.  Hmmmmmmmm...............

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,453 Senior Member
    Twinkle said:
    And Nasty Nancy wants us all to believe that certain members of the government are immune to COVID?  She obviously had no fear of catching it, with her face unmasked.  Makes ya think.  Hmmmmmmmm...............

Nancy stays tanked up on high dollar liquor, so her very high BAC at any point in time would probably protect her from most bacteria and viruses.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,114 Senior Member
    Twinkle said:
    zorba said:
    My wife tells me that the owner of the salon is getting death threats, is going out of business, etc, etc.
    I heard that South Dakota governor Kristi Noem extended an invitation for her to move to SoDak!
    Gov. Kristi sure does warm the cockles of my old heart!  Wish I could move to her state.  It's where I was born and raised.

I'm hoping that Kristi rises through the republican ranks like a rocketship on moonshine.  I think she has a lot of potential, maybe even make a great president.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    Twinkle said:
    zorba said:

I'm hoping that Kristi rises through the republican ranks like a rocketship on moonshine.  I think she has a lot of potential, maybe even make a great president.
    I'd love to see her going presidential!

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    She has most of the "usual problems" virtually ALL GOP candidates have. With that said, I'd certainly vote for her before I'd vote for anyone on the Left.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."