Home Main Category Clubhouse

For those watching Yellowstone, what did you think of the end of season 3

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 2,112 Senior Member
You could say season 3 ended with a bang.  It's one of the best shows out there.  I told my wife, I'm betting next season we'll find out each of the three (the finance guy, the Indian and Jamie) though not coordinated all had a hand in all the big bangs!

I do like how they softened Monica's character and brought her more into the family mix.  This season was well written as were the previous two.  I'm betting the two rodeo gals are gone.  Not sure if Jimmy bought the farm.  And, I really think they made a crucial mistake showing the one cowboy who came back the rail yard where they  dispose of their bodies.  I'm betting that comes back to haunt them! 

Really looking forward to Season 4. 
Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,310 Senior Member
    I loved it and I HATE cliffhangers!!!  I prefer shows where everything is neatly wrapped up at the end of the season but hey they did this one right.  I'm going to be squirming like a 5 year old after 3 purple Slurpees waiting for the next season...
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,086 Senior Member
    Saw it coming...just by looking at what was going on and watching the clock...Just not enough time left to settle everything...
    In the end, it was OK though...I foresee a lot of violence happening next season...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    The previous 2 seasons acclimated me to thinking they would wrap up this season's troubles at the end of this season.  I have to say I was disappointed at how it ended, but will certainly be expecting them to kick some booty and take some names next season.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,310 Senior Member
    Yep, in general the season was great but the pace was slower with more characters and details and half way through I was already telling my wife, there’s no way they’ll wrap this up in one season.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,452 Senior Member
    I didn't get to watch the first two seasons, but this season was on Dish Network so I watched it. Interesting characters and lots of cutthroat activity going on on all sides. Next year should be interesting.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams