Home Main Category Clubhouse

Camera mishap!

2»

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,310 Senior Member
    And I took/edited and sent this one to my wife when she decided she wanted to sleep in instead of getting up early and go with me to drink coffee by the waterfront.

Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,955 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    Snort! You crack me up... :D
    It was just a matter of time.  I'm like a fungus, I grow on'ya!  :D
    They have medicine for that... ;)

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    I can't believe it.......I think I hear Zorba reaching for his wallet to buy an iPhone!  Not to use it as a phone mind you.....
    Zorba, just keep telling yourself it is not a smartphone, it is just a funny looking camera.  >:)
    FUN-NEY GUY!!!
    Like I said in the beginning - if I were starting from ground zero, it'd be one of those super cameras with the ultra large/long built in zoom. Probably not as good as what I have now, but still far more camera than I'd ever need. Unfortunately, I'm not Zee - he'd make a picture from a cheap disposable look like art!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    GunNut said:
    Back to pictures here's a few "takes" on my avatar.  All of them quick portrait mode on the iPhone, playing while bored on a conference call exploring the editing/camera capabilities.  Very easy to get creative/excellent results in no time at all.  Grabbed one of my old hats from the hatrack in my office and a bandana from my desk.
    Nice pix indeed, the de saturation suits the subject matter and the look you were going for.

• N454casullN454casull Member Posts: 611 Senior Member

Taken with an IPhone last week. 
    Great saturation!

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,310 Senior Member

Taken with an IPhone last week. 
    NICE!!!
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”