Home Main Category General Firearms

After 45 minutes on hold...

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,637 Senior Member
I just ordered a RCBS Chargemaster.

Midsouth has them on sale, and with free shipping. I also picked up the last 2 boxes of 190gr SubSonic 30 cal blems they had in stock.

They're getting slammed and their website is stumbling along. It wouldn't let me log in, so I had to call. I was afraid they'd be out of stock by the time I finally got to place my order, and the bullets nearly were. However, I managed to get them ordered :D 
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,261 Senior Member
    No way I'm going through anything like that.

I'll mothball everything I have until sanity returns or I expire. Whatever comes first.
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,951 Senior Member
    I think you'll enjoy the Chargemaster. I've been using one for a few years for all rifle loads and handgun loads where the charge is under 5 grains. For ball powder over 5 grains, my Redding 3BR is way faster and just as accurate.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,637 Senior Member
    Thanks Jay.

Early, I didn't have much going on this morning, and with a cordless speaker phone, I roamed around the house, doing what I needed to do, while I was waiting
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,861 Senior Member
    At least you ended up with what you wanted----I've spent that much time on hold and did not get any help.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,637 Senior Member
    Chargemaster and the 200 bullets arrived today

• pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    Bought the Chargemaster first of the year.  Got a killer deal on it.  Haven't opened the box since health issues.  Air quality in Kommiefornia has been deadly so hoping we get relief in a couple of weeks.  All reloading is done in my garage...bad air.