Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Replies

• DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    edited October 2020 #2
    Ever notice that all these punks have the Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon look? LOL!!!

See the source image
    ^^ Antifa Founding Members
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,100 Senior Member
    Well....that blows the Governors "white supremacists theory all to hell....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,156 Senior Member
    Anybody see this on the National or Local news?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,457 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    Well....that blows the Governors "white supremacists theory all to hell....

No it doesnt. "White Supremacist" is the "Jew" of the party. They need someone to hate, just because it isnt true has never stopped them before.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,377 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Nope...
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 848 Senior Member

See the source image
    Didn't think I'd ever see someone poke fun at Casie and Driesie around here, ain't like they had any choice in being born mute and with the mental age of a five year old.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,454 Senior Member
    Y'all don't see that on the news because he's a disciple of ANTIFA which is the terrorist arm of the Democrat party. No news organization is going to run that mess and step in their food bowl with manure on their feet; they got to toe the party  line and protect the party's minions from scrutiny.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,156 Senior Member
    Pretty damn disgusting when people from other Countries can see through the lies and propaganda, but people born raised and educated here can not
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    edited October 2020 #10
    waipapa13 said:

See the source image
    Didn't think I'd ever see someone poke fun at Casie and Driesie around here, ain't like they had any choice in being born mute and with the mental age of a five year old.
    Never intended to poke fun at anyone in a personal matter except for the Antifa idiot discussed above. I don't even know who these two are/were. Simply found a random photo and used it for the subject matter.  
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 607 Senior Member
    If I remember correctly, those boys were a product of incest? I may be wrong though. 
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 848 Senior Member
    edited October 2020 #12
    You'd be wrong, there has never been any evidence to suggest this.
    http://hermanverwey.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-kindly-jovial-fellows.html  
    It's a pretty well known photograph by Roger Ballen, part of his Platteland collection, of two intellectually handicapped Afrikaaner twins.
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 607 Senior Member
    I'll be damned. I could have sworn i read they were the product of incest but like I said above, I could be wrong. Maybe it was an article that just used that picture for the subject. Lord knows that the media and folks that write articles aren't exactly honest.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,754 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:

Was checking CNN's web and channel and not a line or sound about it. 

Local news are 99% sold out (To the point of handling receipts to their "sponsors") pinko liars; not even the alleged plot was covered at all.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,754 Senior Member
    (I HATE the current "quote" system BTW)