Home Main Category General Firearms

Picked up some 9mm ammo at Bass Pro

ridgleyartridgleyart Posts: 17 New Member
Went to Bass Pro the other day and they had 9mm in stock for $12/box, so I picked up 1,000 rounds.  Went back today and the had TONS of 9mm in stock with a 5 box limit, they had 500 round boxes so I picked up another 2,500 rounds.

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,310 Senior Member
    Hummmmm I might have to take a run and check my BPS.  I ran out of my pre-Covid stash and because of the folks I’m training have been paying an average of $28 shipped for good range stuff.  

No skin off my back because I just pass that along to folks I’m training and they are happy I’m finding it so it’s costing me nothing.

I still have a LOT of .45acp reloads so I’ve been using those for my personal training.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,487 Senior Member
    What BPS has handgun ammo?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,943 Senior Member
    That’s good to hear....haven’t seen any 9 in SD for months.
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,464 Senior Member
    Nearby Academy Sports had approx 15-20 boxes of center fire ammo: rifle and pistol. Most of the pistol ammo was 5.7x28. 
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    What BPS has handgun ammo?
    None near you and I. Haha.  I think I've been to them all.  Academy, too.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers