Home Main Category Clubhouse

I'm taking a hiatus.

JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,152 Senior Member
I know that tensions are high in the country because of the absolute circus that our government is in at the moment but I've made an observation. I tend to be my own worse critic and lately between the recent death of my kids mother and some other personal things, I havent been myself and cant help but feel like I havent been too wanted here lately and I cant say I disagree with those that feel that way. Sometimes people are going through some things that may confuse others and even anger them and right now I'm in such a position. I apologize to anyone that I've been an ass to. It wasn't intentional. I'll drop back in once I get my affairs in order. Oh yeah, sometimes it doesn't hurt to give someone the benefit of the doubt because you never know what they may be battling at the moment.
We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 

Replies

• sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 4,371 Senior Member
    Enjoy seeing your work. Do what you need to do for you. Come back when you're able.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    Best wishes.
    Look forward to your return. I liked the work you did on that little 22 pistol.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,647 Senior Member
    Take a break, don't be a stranger hey.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,999 Senior Member
    Good luck....times are strange. Take of yourself.
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,875 Senior Member
    I look forward to your return.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Keep making pretty and useful firearms and accessories. Working at lathe and mill is good salve for mind and soul!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,609 Senior Member
    I always looked forward to your contributions.
    Don't be a stranger.
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    Best wishes.  Looking forward to your return.  Prayers sent.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,989 Senior Member
    Very understandable. Take care of yourself and family first! Looking to some more pictures of your work when you return! Best of luck!
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,731 Senior Member
    Do what you need to do...we'll be here...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,813 Senior Member
    Take care of your needs and will be looking forward to your return.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,580 Senior Member
    Very responsible decision 👍

Just like nickel beer night, it's better to walk out voluntarily that to be thrown out by two big samoans. Just sayin' 🤣

Seriously, come back when things are better and let us know what new cool things you've made.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,836 Senior Member
    Do what you need to do and head on back. You make some really good contributions to this forum
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,745 Senior Member
    Looking forward to your return!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,877 Senior Member
    I have done the same thing here in the past. Started lashing out at a few members because I was not in a great place. Sometimes you just have to keep your mouth shut and focus on fixing the underlying issues. Good luck.