Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,087 Senior Member
    Actually, between the fried food I ate friday night after my sons swim meet and this breakfast saturday AM, my gall bladder cried uncle and I puked bile 2X yesterday and still dealing with the hershey squirts, not sure I can blame the duck eggs though.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,189 Senior Member
    It was .32 day at the range today. I may or may not have shot an Ortgies, a Walther PP, and/or a Beretta Tomcat. But if I did shoot the latter, I was reminded why I think its a rather nasty little gun...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    edited February 12 #29704
    Yesterdays guns:

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,291 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Yesterdays guns:

Nice!
  • AlleyCatAlleyCat Posts: 471 Member
    edited February 19 #29706

Flying it around German-occupied Europe, at night with a full moon?

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,864 Senior Member
    AlleyCat said:

Why not, probably safer than flying into N. Vietnam at night to take photo flash pictures
    of a SAM-2 site.
    NN said:
    AlleyCat said:

Why not, probably safer than flying into N. Vietnam at night to take photo flash pictures
    of a SAM-2 site.

You would probably be in and out before  he got though his engine starting/take off checklist.

CHIRO1989 said:
    Actually, between the fried food I ate friday night after my sons swim meet and this breakfast saturday AM, my gall bladder cried uncle and I puked bile 2X yesterday and still dealing with the hershey squirts, not sure I can blame the duck eggs though.
    So, round 2, I made the same breakfast with out the fried duck eggs, but I used duck eggs in the waffle batter and I got the same results, apparently I am having a rxn to duck eggs, the wife looked it up and says it is a thing, nobody else in the house got sick, so the boys dodged some of that crappy DNA from me. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 said:
    If you are looking for something to watch on Sunday night, PBS is running a series based on the James Herriot book, "All Creatures Great and Small" , watched the second episode tonight, got introduced to "Tricky Woo" and his flop bottom problems :D
    Watched the last episode of the season this past week, looking forward to the next season, lots of good humor at the Christmas party.
    edited March 2 #29711
    Sako gifted me some good brass , just have to track down some 225 gr Barnes X bullets now that aren’t priced higher than gold
    Radio Jeep:

Local news says people want the new commuter trains to lay off the horn in neighborhoods.

I live two blocks from the tracks.

With the barking dogs, window rattling boom box car radios, racing engines, squealing tires, gun shots, fire works, sirens, and other cosmopolitan ambiance. I couldn't hear that train if it layed on the horn non-stop all the way across town. Blast away baby!
    10 years ago today, at 2:37 AM Pacific time, my father slipped through the veil...
    Where has the time gone? Relatively soon, it'll be my turn! I still miss him sorely.

When face with an unpleasant hardship of obligation. My Dad gave me best advice I've ever recieved about life.

The time will go by faster than you want it to.

edited March 8 #29716
    Got sent this;

True fame, but so late in life.    :smile:

That's kinda weird. Where did it come from?

Screen shot from a friend, he thought it was funny.

His computer got fried, lost his hdd drive so no bookmarks on new laptop.

He just googled G&A Forum, got that.

He users a VPN, I don't know which location he was browsing through at the time.

• RimfireRimfire Senior Member Posts: 848 Senior Member
    Holy crap. This thread is still going?
    G&A Forum Member since: October 2000; Life Member: GOA, IWLA, NRA, & Escapees.
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,438 Senior Member
    And going, and going........
    It will never end!

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,380 Senior Member
    This is the thread that never ends.
    It just goes on and on, my friend.
    Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was.
    And, they'll continue posting in it forever, just because
    This is the thread that never ends..........
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Think you're picky???

• PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,488 Senior Member
    Yep, you win!
    Well, wait a moment . . .
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,267 Senior Member
    edited March 31 #29725
    Is it funny, sad, or ironic that nearing 8 years into this thread and you can't find a brick of .22 AGAIN!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    The important thing here is the valuable, enriching, and irreplaceable content.....
    edited April 1 #29727
    Evelyn84  you are a spammer.
    Spam in text.
    Reported

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,291 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Radio Jeep:

I see a CB antenna, looks like a Fire Stick and what appears to be a multi band radio antenna. Only question left is, What mobile Ham radio is in the Jeep? Pictures?
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,291 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Is it funny, sad, or ironic that nearing 8 years into this thread and you can't find a brick of .22 AGAIN!

I have them all squirreled away. 🐿️
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

edited April 1 #29730
    Spk said:
    zorba said:
    Radio Jeep:

I see a CB antenna, looks like a Fire Stick and what appears to be a multi band radio antenna. Only question left is, What mobile Ham radio is in the Jeep? Pictures?

Retevis RT-95 and Midland GMRS - mics have been relocated since this picture was taken:

Uniden 520 CB:

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,299 Senior Member
    AlleyCat said:
    Evelyn84  you are a spammer.
    Spam in text.
    Reported

Thanks for picking up on that...the spammer is gone
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"