Home Main Category General Firearms

Need a pistol sight tool?

GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
edited March 2021 in General Firearms #1
Built like a brick outhouse.  Exact same as the Wheeler Engineering one that cost quite a bit more.  Different brand name from the same manufacturer in China through Amazon Prime for $95.  The best one I’ve ever used.  Solid metal, weighs a ton but built to last.  Just used it for the first time and it drifted out a rear site and drifted in a replacement EFFORTLESSLY.  Worth every penny.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,981 Senior Member
    Added it to my Amazon cart - a "used", (returned in box) from "Amazon Warehouse" is currently $88!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 1,566 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Added it to my Amazon cart - a "used", (returned in box) from "Amazon Warehouse" is currently $88!
    I stopped buying anything used from Amazon after I received two items missing key parts.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    BTW the same company sells a great scope leveling system that again is MUCH cheaper than the Wheeler one.  I’m ordering that next.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,981 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    I stopped buying anything used from Amazon after I received two items missing key parts.
    I have yet to have that happen. If it does, I'll either send it back or deal with it.

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(