Home Main Category Clubhouse

The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,561 Senior Member
    Or a belt buckle :)..
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,286 Senior Member
    edited April 19 #29764
    Or a belt buckle :)..
    Don't give the kid in the picture any ideas....

Actually, my cousin ordered a CNC laser after he saw his dad do this, so maybe
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • N454casullN454casull Member Posts: 638 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:

My uncle is retiring soon and he bought a CNC router and made this up on some kind of manufactured wood, would make a nice end table
    We have a laser that would be pretty cool to put on all sorts of things. 

I can tell you this who ever did the design work spent some serious time in the design software nesting all the logos together. 
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,286 Senior Member
    My uncles are very mechanically gifted on that side of the family, you should have seen the 71 Roadrunner they put together.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tapehosertapehoser New Member Posts: 7 New Member
    Someone should post Mike's old "Bucket Raining Poop" post in here so we can perpetually laugh about it in another thread altogether.
  • RimfireRimfire Senior Member Posts: 849 Senior Member
    I'm surprised Buffco hasn't the prize yet. Is he still here?
    G&A Forum Member since: October 2000; Life Member: GOA, IWLA, NRA, & Escapees.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,430 Senior Member
    You know we've done Ginger versus Mary Ann on this forum numerous times and Mary Ann always wins.
    How about any other pair from the same TV show you can think of, for example, Chrissy (Christmas) Snow versus Janet Wood on Three's Company?

I've always leaned towards Janet because at the end of the day, honestly, what kind of conversations are you really going to have with Chrissy? 😁

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,346 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    You know we've done Ginger versus Mary Ann on this forum numerous times and Mary Ann always wins.
    How about any other pair from the same TV show you can think of, for example, Chrissy (Christmas) Snow versus Janet Wood on Three's Company?

I've always leaned towards Janet because at the end of the day, honestly, what kind of conversations are you really going to have with Chrissy? 😁

Never thought Susanne Summers was attractive.

Harder one.... Fall Guy

Markie Post or Heather Thomas?

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    jbp-ohio said:
    Spk said:

Never thought Susanne Summers was attractive.

Harder one.... Fall Guy

Markie Post or Heather Thomas?

This is an easy one Heather Thomas until she opens her mouth and starts talking. 🤣
    I've always liked Markie hands down.
    Remember her in Buck Rodgers?

👍

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Actually I do remember. However, now you have to compare her against probably my favorite of all time....... Erin Grey

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    No fair!

Actually, Markie only did 2 episodes as Joella Cameron in The Plot to Kill a City parts 1&2.
    Erin Gray was a main character. Her only distant competition was Princess Ardala (Pamela Hensley) and between the two it was a lop sided competition. 🤣

jbp-ohio said:
    Actually I do remember. However, now you have to compare her against probably my favorite of all time....... Erin Grey

She really knew how to wear a uniform 🤣 🤣🤣

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,977 Senior Member
    For the last 3 comparisons:
    "Janet Woods" (Joyce DeWitt)
    Markie Post
    Erin Grey
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Here's one for you Trekker fans.
    Jadzia Dax versus Kira Nerys
    (Terry Farrell v. Nana Visitor)

I have to say Dax on this one.

Farrell.....

How about the Angels?

1) Jaclyn Smith
    2) Cheryl Ladd
    3) Tanya Roberts
    4) Farrah

That's all worth mentioning

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,465 Senior Member
    Xena or Gabrielle?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,561 Senior Member
    April's almost over. Yard work needs doing.

When its done. You guys can turn off the amateurs. And watch Natalie Wood. Prettiest actress that ever lived....
    jbp-ohio said:
    Farrell.....

How about the Angels?

1) Jaclyn Smith
    2) Cheryl Ladd
    3) Tanya Roberts
    4) Farrah

That's all worth mentioning

As long as acting isn't an important quality then I would go with Tonya Roberts.
    Sheena may have been one of the worst movies ever made but dang she had real screen presence. 😁

edited April 26 #29781
    zorba said:
    Xena or Gabrielle?

Gabrielle 👍
    Although, Xena has those incredible eyes!

The characters were also really good friends. 🤣🤣🤣

Terry Ferrel, Tanya Roberts, Lucy Lawless
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Here's one.
    Black Widow (Scarlett Johansen)
    Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell)
    Pepper Pots (Gwyneth Paltrow)
    Scarlet Witch (Elisabeth Olsen)

Hayley Atwell

Although you could include Coby Smulders (Agent Maria Hill) to that list.

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    Lucy Lawless in Spartacus.  Even a little older she was fun to watch nekkid 😁
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

knitepoet said:
    Here's one.
    Black Widow (Scarlett Johansen)
    Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell)
    Pepper Pots (Gwyneth Paltrow)
    Scarlet Witch (Elisabeth Olsen)
    Atwell

Johansen is one where in one angle she looks good, another she doesn't
    Joanna Cameron or Lynda Carter?

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    edited April 26 #29788
    zorba said:
    Joanna Cameron or Lynda Carter?
    Tough choice. Certainly, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman is more well known but I still have that ringing in my ears screaming "Oh mighty Isis!" Of course, that signature quote wouldn't fly today 🤣
    Then there's Lynda Carter's Miss World USA win in 1972. So while I really do like Joanna Cameron,

I'm leaning towards Lynda Carter on this one. Even her outfit was patriotic!
    😁

Btw, the general theme is women on the same TV shows or same movies/franchise.

I'll just go for same genre! ;)

edited April 26 #29790
    GunNut said:
    Lucy Lawless in Spartacus.  Even a little older she was fun to watch nekkid 😁
    OH YES!!! even if she was wearing a merkin

File this one under the weird column.
    June Moone/Enchantress (Cara Delevingne) or Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) both from the movie Suicide Squad.