Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Just my thoughts!

Big Al1Big Al1 Senior MemberPanama City, Fl.Posts: 8,641 Senior Member
When Putin installs his own puppet government in the Ukraine, it sure will mess with the Biden family side hustle!!

Replies

• Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Colorado!Posts: 7,623 Senior Member
    Sure will! 🤣 He might even let the cat out of the bag just for fun! 
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,461 Senior Member
    Elk creek said:
    Sure will! 🤣 He might even let the cat out of the bag just for fun! 
    If/when he does, do you think the US Media can keep it off the 6:00pm news?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member North DakotaPosts: 2,972 Senior Member
    Head lines "Trump / Putin try to derail Biden presidency". 
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Western PAPosts: 8,194 Senior Member
    Why would it derail anything?Biden set Putin up to walk into Ukraine.
    eAnother weakling in office who lost the respect of the world, involved in the Ukrainian corruption while telling the Ukrainians that they couldnt be in NATO unless they cleaned up the corruption, was involved in the admin that let Putin take Crimea, has no spine to back up the fact that the US told Ukraine that we would have their back if they gave the nukes they had to Russia, has instituted sanctions is a limited way that dont effect anything yet, and gave Putin the green light to invade from day 1.
    There is nothing to derail. If the administration isnt in on it, they are embedded in it.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,577 Senior Member
    Be nice to get one of Centermass's "updates"
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Seriously, how does this hurt Biden or the dems?
    The loss of energy on the world stage masks their malfeasance in the energy sector, the shortages now have a reason, he is now a "wartime" president, pretty hard to chase funding streams in a country that just got over run by a communist govt and barring some Russian winter miracle will have a new Soviet puppet govt in place, need the continuity in govt, cant change horses mid stride this mid term.

It doesnt seem out of character that this was one desired outcome considering how Joe taunted Vlad and then green lighted him.
    A couple "Russian hacks" to the power grid or banking system and Biden will pull a Trudeau
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Eupora, MSPosts: 2,758 Senior Member
    edited February 25 #8
    I’m curious as to how long China will wait before they invade Taiwan.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Colorado SpringsPosts: 7,801 Senior Member
    RugerFan said:
    I’m curious as to how long China will wait before they invade Taiwan.
    I think China desires stronger economic ties to the West, and will be closely watching the Wests' economic response. The Ruble was down 40% overnight as of 4:30AM MST today. It's probably much worse now. I don't think China wants any part of that. IMO, Putins' insanity will likely calm China down.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member North DakotaPosts: 2,972 Senior Member
    Since when has the media ever cared about reality!!!!!!
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Northland, New ZealandPosts: 936 Senior Member
    Obama and Biden et al along with Merkel sold Ukraine down the river in 2014 with Crimea and then subsequent pipeline deals.

As a small country, whose only defence is distance and present geopolitical irrelevance,
    It's a timely reminder of exactly what you are getting with a promise from present British, American or European "leaders".