Home Main Category General Firearms

I hope this posts 😄

JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,323 Senior Member
We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,041 Senior Member
    A pile of videos shot by an idiot who couldn't turn his smartphone sideways?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • waipapa13waipapa13 Senior Member Posts: 917 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    I wouldn't exactly say that Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, but hell, compared to you I feel like Pollyanna.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 3,235 Senior Member
    That is a lot of work to make a can work on a revolver, but interesting nevertheless.  Always amazes me how creative folks can get when they want something bad enough.  Tiny little suppressor!
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 2,384 Senior Member
    So that's what ya do when you're bored and want to shoot in your basement :*
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,041 Senior Member
    waipapa13 said:
    zorba said:
    I wouldn't exactly say that Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, but hell, compared to you I feel like Pollyanna.
    "Any job worth doing is worth doing right."
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,190 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    waipapa13 said:
    zorba said:
    "Any job worth doing is worth doing right."
    That clamp my be weird, but certainly works.  The suppressor is small and sure works
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,323 Senior Member
    I wonder how much the velocity increases with that installed. That pressure has to go somewhere. 
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom- 
    I wonder how much the velocity increases with that installed. That pressure has to go somewhere. 
    The mind of reason
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,746 Senior Member
    I'm guessing he's using subsonic loads also.
    Anyway, good proof of principal, seal in all the gases long enough so the expansion slows just enough to not "crack" and it's gonna work.
    I'll wait for the model without the huge C-Clamp.

Better yet, the Hollywood "Tweeter" model.
    After all, we've all heard how well these work. 😁
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Spk said:
    Anyway, good proof of principal, seal in all the gases long enough so the expansion slows just enough to not "crack" and it's gonna work.

You can go cheap and duct tape a one litre soda bottle to your revolver barrel and its good for a few shots.  Saw in on  TV :D
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Posts: 3,235 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Spk said:

You can go cheap and duct tape a one litre soda bottle to your revolver barrel and its good for a few shots.  Saw in on  TV :D
    Yeah… nope.  Don’t ask how I know…
    I’m baaaaaaaaack… 😬
    Diver43 said:
    Spk said:

Yeah… nope.  Don’t ask how I know…
    But, But < But it was on TV, I saw it

The one in the video, looks crazy with the clamp, but heck, it worked and worked well
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 2,384 Senior Member
    I wonder how that would work with 1/2 inch spring steel to hold the plates in place?
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,323 Senior Member
    I wonder if any of that hot gas makes its way down through the trigger hole on top of the trigger finger?
    I wonder if any of that hot gas makes its way down through the trigger hole on top of the trigger finger?
    It didnt seem to bother him when shooting