We need jeans made for CCW...

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 9,459 Senior Member
One problem I have with carrying every day is that my heavy Wild Bill belt tears belt loops off of my Levi's. I tried a pair of Carhartts and Arizona's.... same same..
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Is your belt too wide for the loops or are you carrying a Judge?:tooth:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,261 Senior Member
    Check out the belt loops on these jeans:

http://www.gussetclothing.com/mcarp3044.html

Made in America, too!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,835 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    One problem I have with carrying every day is that my heavy Wild Bill belt tears belt loops off of my Levi's. I tried a pair of Carhartts and Arizona's.... same same..

Duluth Trading...Ball Room Jeans...check out the long tail T's as well...

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens-home.aspx?src=M014099&admkt=&s_kwcid=TC-8006-252566745-p-59868287
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,459 Senior Member
    Is your belt too wide for the loops or are you carrying a Judge?:tooth:

Nope, just a 'lil PM9 IWB.......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,898 Senior Member
    Just get wrangler jeans and a galco cop series belt.

I've got 2 years on that mix and the loops are just fine though the rest of the jeans are about worn out.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Just get wrangler jeans and a galco cop series belt.

I've got 2 years on that mix and the loops are just fine though the rest of the jeans are about worn out.

Here's another vote for Wrangler Jeans. I've had several pairs over the last few years, and they're VERY durable, and made by an outstanding company right here in the US.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member Posts: 1,055 Senior Member
    I thought when I retired from the Army I would go back to strictly jeans like when I was younger. Right now I own one pair of jeans and several pair of Mil-Spec cargo pants with of all things a button fly. I like having cargo pockets they are just to handy. I can get assorted colors for $25 a pair at a little surplus store right outside the Depot gate. I will keep one or two pair of Levi's around because since I was about 15 my Mom has bought me a pair for Christmas just about every year.
    Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknown
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,835 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    Here's another vote for Wrangler Jeans. I've had several pairs over the last few years, and they're VERY durable, and made by an outstanding company right here in the US.

Luis

There IS that....my Wranglers are every day wear and I've never had an issue...now they DO wear out in 4 or 5 years...Tractor Supply normally has great prices...
    Avoid Levi's...over priced and anti-gun to boot...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"