Obama caught on open mike

2»

Replies

• beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    North don't mind beartracker. He's a good guy, but just trying to ferret out if you are someone who's here to be more than a political troll. I'm sure this isn't surprising, but people around here can be a bit suspicious about new people, especially people only posting in the 2A section. Might be worth posting a brief into in the Clubhouse if you plan on sticking around.

Thank you Chris, I appreciate it:tooth::up:
  • NorthToAKNorthToAK New Member Posts: 8 New Member
    I have a couple .40 handguns s&w and Taurus, a mossberg and Remington shotgun, a t/c 30-06, marlin .44 lever action rifle, ruger 10/22 rifle, and a s&w lady smith 38/357 for my wife but she's only shot once in the last year.
    I don't hunt but I would like to learn to hunt moose and caribou. I salmon fish but that doesn't involve guns too much other than my conceal carry I keep on me.
    I'm very interested in reloading but I haven't bought the equipment yet, I am starting to collect brass when I go to the range.
    My two main hobbies are guns and politics hence the reason I'm on this topic.
    I really enjoy guns and if I had to start my life over I would probably work towards being a master gun smith just do I could have a reason to be around them but now I will probably just dabble in it more and more as I move towards retirement 30 years down the road.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Hey, cool, thanks for posting, that tells me a lot and once again, good to have you on board.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member
    Here are the direct quotes:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-obama-open-microphone-20120327,0,1479756.story

Sounds like pretty normal diplomacy to me. BTW since when is Russia still "Enemy #1"? I mean I know we're not best friends, but we've been on speaking terms and cooperating on nuclear issues for 2 decades now.

Come on Alph, wake up and smell the roses. Everysince Boris Yeltsen got out and Putin took over, Russia has been slamming us under the covers every chance it has, just like before with the old Soviet Union.

And also, I agree with MMD. It's pretty evident to me. "Just wait til I'm re-elected, then I'll give you the world!!!"
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
2»