Who I Will Vote For!

2»

Replies

  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,112 Senior Member
    If you do believe his excuses, then either he was right, or he believed them and he was nuttier than a fruitcake.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,560 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Many STILL blame Ron Paul for McCain's loss. The same group will blame Paul (and of course his supporters) for Romney's loss in November, if he loses.

    Are you serious?

    I've never heard of anyone blaming Paul for McCain's loss until today.

    There are plenty of reasons why McCain lost. Ron Paul was not one of them.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    snake284 wrote: »
    For the record, I'm undecided as to how i will vote. I despise O, but not sure that i want to vote for another butt kisser just because he has an R next to his name. Not sure it makes any difference anymore. Call it wasting a vote,, but its mine to waste.

    You are not alone.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Every one who does not cast a vote against Obama because you don't like who is running is not a vote that is wasted. It is a vote for Obama, because your vote no longer nullifies a democratic vote!!!!! HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!! Don't tell us you don't like Obama and don't want to see him have a second term and then not vote - by not casting a vote you are voting for Obama. How dumb can we as Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, Moderate or dissatisfied Democrats be, by pouting, wanting to take our ball and go home, because our man is not the guy who is running against Obama. HE IS OBAMA!!!! - THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!! - VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!!!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!!

    What I find ridiculous is not doing what I believe to be right.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    What I find ridiculous is not doing what I believe to be right.

    That is my point, voting Obama out is the most right thing you can do!!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,560 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    What I find ridiculous is not doing what I believe to be right.

    As I recall, you live in California. In the general election, you might as well vote for the man in the moon for all the good it will do. It's almost a sure thing that obama will win there.

    As for me, I live in Colorado, and it's supposedly one of the battleground states this time around. In my humble opinion, what I believe to be right is to vote for the candidate who has the best chance of beating obama. That's exactly what I plan to do.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • blueslide88blueslide88 Member Posts: 273 Member
    One Florida vote for Romney! No problem. Any other vote is a vote for Obama. Florida is a crucial state, and this election could be very close.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    This actually makes some sense when you think about it. Perot was running, and it looked like he actually had a good chance of winning the election until he made up some flimsy excuse about his daughter's wedding being disrupted. So, he drops out of the race, then miraculously re-emerges a short time later. By that time, the steam he had for winning had dissipated. I believe he purposely orchestrated this so he wouldn't win, because he didn't really WANT to win the election. Why would a billionaire businessman want to put himself through the political wringer anyway? I think Bush would have won, if not for Perot. During that time, who wanted an "I didn't inhale" president?
    During that time or anytime who wants a I didn't inhale president. Have the balls to admit you did and enjoyed it, but grew up and matured and left it alone like most of us from that generation. Then there's the "Define Sex" BS. He said he did NOT have sex with that woman. No matter she puffed on his cigar. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! What an embarrassment to our country!!! These worthless liberal immoral jerks are the scourge of the Universe and anyone that buys into their crap isn't playing with a full deck!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    These worthless liberal immoral jerks are the scourge of the Universe and anyone that buys into their crap isn't playing with a full deck!!!
    I second that emotion....:up:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    What, me worry?:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:


    mad056id.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    P.S. The antichrist is a man that is evil and against Christ and Beelzebub is Satan himself, and to call Romney the equivalent of Satan is beyond the pale.


    Pardon my biblical ignorance...I thought the antichrist was a man possessed by Satan and Beelzebub is Satan's minion.

    My comparison was to make Romney slightly LESS evil than Obama. But only slightly.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

    Ayn Rand
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    Are you serious?

    I've never heard of anyone blaming Paul for McCain's loss until today.

    There are plenty of reasons why McCain lost. Ron Paul was not one of them.


    Not blaming Ron Paul directly, but blaming his supporters for excusing themselves from the last election, since Paul didn't win the nomination.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

    Ayn Rand
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Pardon my biblical ignorance...I thought the antichrist was a man possessed by Satan and Beelzebub is Satan's minion.

    My comparison was to make Romney slightly LESS evil than Obama. But only slightly.

    No, the antichirst are men who are against Christ, they are not a man or men possessed by Satan. There is a misconception about the antichrist. It is not just some person who is to come, the antichrist have been with us since the first century.

    1 John 2:18-19
    18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

    1 John 2:22
    Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

    2 John 1:7
    For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.


    The original Hebrew term, Satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” Satan (Hebrew: הַשָּׂטָן ha-Satan) Satan is a specific being.

    Luke 11:18
    If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebub.

    As I said, it was inappropriate to compare Romney with Satan. Satan is the Prince of demons, the head over evil and is more evil than any antichrist (men who are against Christ) who even though they do not believe and do in the end whether they know it or not, Satan's bidding, by rejecting Jesus Christ and in doing so convince others to do the same.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    He will revert to an out and out second amendment foe. You will see your rights taken away. Don't say it won't happen. This same thing happened in Australia and to a lesser extent in the UK. We have no choice. Another thing you forget, if Romney is elected on the Republican Ticket, he will be somewhat constrained by the Republican platform which is pro second amendment. Think about it.

    This could said about every president.
    He can be a 2A foe all day long. He can't wave a magic wand and dissolve the 2A. Unless he declares himself supreme ruler, and then let the games begin!
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

    Ayn Rand
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member
    [As I said, it was inappropriate to compare Romney with Satan.


    No, it is inappropriate to compare Romney with a conservative presidential candidate.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

    Ayn Rand
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    No, it is inappropriate to compare Romney with a conservative presidential candidate.

    Changing the subject still does not excuse your comment, and I will let it drop here. :bang:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    To illustrate how bad I want Obama out of office, if Chris (alpha) was running for president and North ToAk was his running mate I would vote for them instead of Obama, now that is how bad I want him out of office.

    :win::that::agree:
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    What, me worry?:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:


    mad056id.jpg

    Good One BigChief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That brings back the memories... I remember when Mad magazines were .35 cents,, cheap huh?
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Preach all of that Snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with your original post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been saying since 2008, we need to get Odummy out!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    To all deceiving lying politicians and the Obama Administration, and the likes of Eric Holder:
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • HereticHeretic New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    I find this hilarious! You people actually think your votes count? You really think you have a say when the dead vote in huge numbers, and illegals travel from poll to poll in buses because they don't have to show any ID? Wake up and smell the country decomposing.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Heretic wrote: »
    I find this hilarious! You people actually think your votes count? You really think you have a say when the dead vote in huge numbers, and illegals travel from poll to poll in buses because they don't have to show any ID? Wake up and smell the country decomposing.

    Well first, I guess I should say welcome to the forum. Now, the only thing that is decomposing is your attitude, but I guess your user name says it all, and yes, my vote counts because it will nullify yours, that is if you vote - and then if you don't, my vote still counts as it nullifies one liberal's vote or one illegal vote. :jester:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,148 Senior Member
    Heretic wrote: »
    I find this hilarious! You people actually think your votes count? You really think you have a say when the dead vote in huge numbers, and illegals travel from poll to poll in buses because they don't have to show any ID? Wake up and smell the country decomposing.
    If what you say is true, you shouldn't find anything hilarious.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Good One BigChief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That brings back the memories... I remember when Mad magazines were .35 cents,, cheap huh?

    You know I grew up and got educated reading MAD magazines and I'm sure they played a role in my wonderful sense of humor and slightly sarcastic if not cynical attitude, my outlook and take on life in general that I display to this day....:tooth::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Well first, I guess I should say welcome to the forum. Now, the only thing that is decomposing is your attitude, but I guess your user name says it all, and yes, my vote counts because it will nullify yours, that is if you vote - and then if you don't, my vote still counts as it nullifies one liberal's vote or one illegal vote. :jester:

    :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::that::agree:
    "It is what it is":usa:
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.