Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another conspiracy?

2»

Replies

• sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,220 Senior Member
    What about the other Kennedy killing his prego girlfriend by drowing?
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,629 Senior Member
    No conspiracy there either...Pretty straight forward....Ted was driving drunk, ran his car off a bridge and in typical spineless,cowardly,fashion, saved himself and left Mary Jo to drown...Because he was who he was, in the state that he was in - Hell, who puts a Kennedy in jail?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • AiredaleAiredale Banned Posts: 624 Senior Member
    Anything is possible if our imagination is overused due to extensive time in the closet.
    There may be a "cloaked" Klingon warbird hovering just beyond our moon ready to attack.
    Or "They" may be conspiring to take over Guns & Ammo and seize the crown. Whoever "they" may be.
    Nice try, wolfie.
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 621 Senior Member
    possible? ...yes.....but Probably?...not really.

my point is to keep a mind open. Pay attention to the "evidence"....if it does not make sense, then discard it, but never refuse to listen just because you don't want to believe.

For instance, I have seen a lot of pictures that "demonstrate" the moon landings were fake, and so far have not seen a single one that convinced me of that....but if someone try to show me some "new evidence", I would listen...at least for a few seconds

Do I believe in the Bilderberger's conspiracy?, ..the USA Gov alliance with the Grey Aliens?.... the coming apocalipse when a rogue "X" planet suddenly appears out of nowhere and change the earth axis? ....

the answer is NO, but....if you have "evidence" that demonstrate any of those, or whatever other conspiracy you want to show, then I will listen.....and I promised not to laugh at least for a couple of minutes, or may be more if your "evidence" is at least plausible
    Your parents need to limit your time on the computer.
    Get a job, work for the man eight hours a day for about twenty years, raise a couple of kids, worry if you can make the car payment and in the meantime, mow the lawn.
    You won't have much time to worry about "what if".
    In other words, grow up, Amigo.
    Airedale wrote: »
    Get a job, work for the man eight hours a day for about twenty years, raise a couple of kids, worry if you can make the car payment and in the meantime, mow the lawn.

My parents are both dead (26 and 13 years ago, thank you)
    I work 6 days a week at least 10 hours a day and being working for much more than 25 years.
    Do I spent time reserching conspiracies? no, but every now an then I see some info about one, and often it's fun to read ....for instance, I saw once a woman's page that claimed the "greys" warned her of a comming apocalipse (in year 2003). I looked at her "evidence" and 5 minutes later I could not stop laughing....

BTW, a couple of years ago I saw her page again....she still clings to her story (apocalipse is still comming...only this time she does not give a date), claiming that the 2003 date was a "little white lie" to "expose the worlds rulling elites"...
    ...at least she was good for a few laughs
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Pretty sure this was aimed towards me being the OP. I have and do all of the things you mentioned btw but do me a favor and piss off or go find a way reproduce with yourself.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,629 Senior Member
    Time to take it down a notch guys....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Pretty sure this was aimed towards me being the OP.

Assumptions, you just have to love that word.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Talk about conspiracies, I did some web surfing this morning and found this information. Now, let me say also that just because information is on a website doesn't mean its gospel. I was a big fan of conspiracies, when I was younger, still am, but not quite so interested in them as I once was, never the less, some are good reading material, some are riduculous, as all get out, but however true or not (and I don't think 9 out of 10 of us will ever know the truth anyway) but here goes. Not to hijack this thread but we are discussing conspiracies:

United States Government Conspiracies Projects:

1. MKULTRA, CIA sponsered,Drugs given to Americans without their knowledge or consent.

2. Operation Mockingbird, CIA sponsered project to control the domestic and foreign media.

3. Operation SHAD, DOD sponsered, project to expose our military personnel with biological and chemical agents on 46 different occasions.

4. Operation Ajax, CIA sponsered, to overthrow the government of Iran in 1953, to gain better control of the oil in that region.

5. Operation PBSUCCESS, CIA sponsered, to overthrow the President of Guatemala in 1954. CIA was concerned about the country's new policies that seem to favor communism.

6. Operation Tuskegee Syphilis Study, US Government and US Public Health Service, sponsered, to experiment with the effect of untreated syphilis, on low-income African Americans men.

A conspiracy is defined as an act or plan or sequence of events with others, secretly designed to achieve a desired result,usually involving some unlawful purpose. And as for now anyway, at least we still have enough freedom of speech that these things can be written about, compliments of our US Government.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    Dude, you really need to learn what a conspiracy is...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy

1 was an experiment in mind control for use against foreign nationals, 2 was for propaganda, 3 was a bio-war project, 4 and 5 were normal parts of how we did diplomacy at the time (Bay of Pigs?), and 6 was an illegal health study.

6 was the only blatantly unlawful one, the rest were foreign policy or national defense methods that I am will into bet the government is still working on in some form or another. There was no desire to overthrow our government or to enslave the people. Take off the tinfoil hat, and it's spelled "sponsored."

BTW, thanks for proving that some of what I said in the descriptors thread is true.
    Overkill is underrated.
    Ghost,
    If I offended you for what ever reason you think, I appoligize.
    Heck, I don't even know you.
    I was responding to wolfie and his hare brained ideas of conspiricies.
    I accept your appoligy.

It seems that you really have trouble understanding what you read Airdale.

If being willing to LISTEN to what people have to say before discarding it is to be hare brained, then I 'll take that as a compliment.

I would advice to you to take a dose of you'r own medicine, GROW UP....but It's evident you are a lost case.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Ghost,
    If I offended you for what ever reason you think, I appoligize.
    Heck, I don't even know you.
    I accept your appoligy.
    Yeah I think I may have flew off the handle there for a moment. I apologize.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    BTW, thanks for proving that some of what I said in the descriptors thread is true.

:cool2::up: Anytime Bream, Anytime my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us gun owning,gun toting redneck, grit eating, hound dog owning southern boys, have to stick together now don't we!!!!!!!!!:hug:
    Dude, you really need to learn what a conspiracy is...

:that::agree: There's a lot of information I need to learn on this planet,and probably a lot of information I need to unlearn too!
    "It is what it is":usa: